Bioprocess Control's newly developed plastic reactor lids and stirrers for AMPTS II, BioReactor Simulator and AMPTS II Light (formerly Biogas Endeavour) is the ideal replacement for the rubber stopper.
- The new lid is user friendly and can be easily mounted on the reactor without using much force and any lubricant
- It is autoclavable, which supports a broad set of applications
- The lid is made of engineering plastic with special rubber sealing on three sides, so the design is not only much nicer but it is also more durable
- There are two gas ports and one additional port that can be used to connect a tube inside the reactor or bottle
- The new stirrer is perfectly designed to work well with the Bioprocess Control's newly developed plastic lid for reactor.
AMPTS II (sample incubation unit)